DarkSite is Disable

Restricted Area permit for Andaman and Nicobar Islands

Travel Advisory to Foreign Nationals traveling to Union Territories of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

As per Government orders all Foreign nationals visiting the Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands are required to get Restricted Area Permit (RAP) issued. However, the citizens of Afghanistan, China, Pakistan, foreign nationals of Pakistani origin, foreign diplomats, members of the United Nations, International organizations holding diplomatic/official passport and Visa holders of Journalists, Research and Conference shall not be issued RAP without prior approval of Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. It was also informed by the Foreigners Regional Registration Office, Port Blair that any foreign national of above stated category arrives without obtaining prior approval at Port Blair would be sent back by the same flight by concerned airlines.

The Restricted Area Permit can also be obtained from the Indian Missions overseas and also from the foreigners Registration offices at New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata and from the Immigration Authorities at the Airports of New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata.

Back to Top
Rate this site
Live Support